About Us

The school was started back in 1958 by a group of fathers who were sending their children to Welsh lessons on Saturday mornings. After much discussion and appealing the school finally opened with thirty pupils.

Since September 2015 we have been located at Hanwell Community Centre.

The school is managed by a Board of Directors and the academic standards are managed by the Academic Board

It’s a pleasure to share this film that was made during our 60th Anniversary Celebrations. Many thanks to Carwyn Ellis and Colorama¬†@wearecolorama for letting us use the song ‘Dere Mewn’.