Our school mission is to serve our community by providing an inclusive and safe environment where we work to enable our children to develop into confident lifelong learners and responsible global citizens.
Here at Ysgol Gymraeg Llundain we follow the Welsh Curriculum which provides rich and challenging opportunities to motivate our children. A love of learning is fostered through exploring, discovering and investigating cross curricular topics. Numeracy and Literacy is embedded throughout all learning experiences and provides a foundation for children to reach their full potential.
We aim to:
- Prepare our children with the skills of independence, resilience and the ability to solve problems so that they may navigate life beyond primary school
- Maintain a safe and happy environment in which all children have the opportunity to develop personally, physically, socially, academically and spiritually
- Teach a creative, stimulating, meaningful and relevant curriculum with a wide range of learning experiences to meet the differing needs of individual children.
- Encourage a joy and passion for learning within each child.
- Create a partnership with parents where they are actively engaged with their child’s education.
- Encourage children to experiment, make mistakes and have the confidence to try again.
- Ensure that every child has equality of opportunity to develop his or her potential.
Our Ofsted Inspection 2016 will be held between the 29.11.16 and the 01.12.16. Below is an informational documentation for Parents/Carers and a questionnaire about our provision.